Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Memories of Cantwelll

Go down 
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostMemories of Cantwelll

I still haven't the slightest clue why I made Grams move us back here. It rains all the time and there is hardly ever a bit of sunshine. I haven't been able to sleep since we've arrived either. It's as if someone or something is calling me towards it. I have been having strange dreams too, as if they are memories. Maybe they are...who knows. They go back to when I was a child in Cantwell.

Cantwell. I miss it so much. I remember a boy...faintly. For some reason I can't seem to let go of him. His eyes were always so soft and made me feel safe. Yesterday I was a foolish girl and decided to play my favorite game. I went out into the downpour and was instantly soaked. I didn't care however, I put my arms straight out and started spinning. Spinning as fast as I could before I could not spin anymore. I collapsed into a pile of leaves, making them and the mud cling to my clothes. Grams was so pissed at me when I came inside. She's been so overprotective lately, saying I don't look right.

Anyways, I start school in a couple of months. A freshman at Forks High School....yay....freshman means fresh meat. I'm dreading it actually, I want to go back to the warm sun in Los Angeles. I can't though...I made a promise to myself. I have to find that boy again. I bet by now he's old and wrinkly, but still...I have to find him. Maybe he can help me remember what I have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightau.forumtwilight.com