Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie Empty
PostSubject: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Pacing the kitchen, Marie finally decided to busy herself by making fresh muffins. Worry was plain on her paid face, as she worked quickly to make the batter. Once it was made she put it in the oven to bake. Making at least two dozen, she finally relaxed and started reading one of her silly romance novels.

When she heard Alex getting up, she swallowed hard waiting for the shower to start running. She had been sneaking behind her back for years now, talking to the family who was most important to her. Picking up the phone she immediately dialed the Cullen house and awaited an answer. It had been days since she last spoke to the one doctor who knew anything about saving her granddaughter and feared that Alex's time was ticking away.

Last edited by Marie Fatale on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Carlisle had been studying his file on Alexandria for the past few days, making sure to keep his thoughts and the file hidden from his son. He knew Edward would be upset either way and he had made a promise to himself that Edward and Alex would meet on their own, a casual run in. Tonight was to be that night at the fundraiser for the new addition to the children's wing in the hospital.

Hearing the phone ring, he immediately answered it before anyone else had a chance, "Hello." Deep down he had a bad feeling that Edward or his daughter Alice would start catching on and ruin everything he had been planning. He also knew that Marie wasn't very fond of his plot to get Alex back into his son's life, but was willing to do what was necessary to make them both happy and save a life.
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Marie let out a long held breath, accompanied with a sigh of relief, "Carlisle. I'm so glad you answered. Alex is getting worse I'm afraid. Her eyes are so dark...and distant...I know not what to do. I fear that she may leave us sooner than we anticapted."

Swallowing hard, she took a deep breath before continuing, "You know I'm against her and Edward. I understand that he may be the solution to freeing her ability but that is all. After that I want nothing more to do with him. They can be friends but nothing more. It's not that I don't like him, I just don't approve of a vampire dating my Alexandria. I will make sure that she is in attendance with me at the fundraiser tonight and she'll be on her best behavior."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 am

He grumbled under his breath at Marie's distaste in his eldest son, pinching the bridge of his nose. Once he was sure she was off her high horse he spoke, "Yes...yes I know you don't want them together Marie, but what if it turns out that Alexandria is happy with him? Are you going to deny her that? Deny her being happy? Quite frankly, I don't see the problem in it especially if they are meant for each other."

Shuffling some papers around, he pulled out Alex's chart and looked it over, "Tell you what I need to run a few more tests to find out why exactly it's killing her. I'll have my bag in my car and I'll just draw blood at the fundraiser, unless you oppose to my methods of trying to save her." He spoke the last with the utmost arrogance, determined to get what he wanted. All his other children were happy and with their mates, why couldn't he provide the same for Edward?
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 am

Marie instantly became quiet, having been put in her place by the old vampire. He was very good at that and it unnerved her to be outwitted by a man, especially a dead one.

Listening to the shower upstairs, she heard the water turn off and quickly decided that the conversation needed to be ended, "No of course not. Why would I oppose what is in Alexandria's best interest? I'll see you tonight Carlisle, hopefully we can get some answers. For now I have to go, she's awake and out of the shower."

Hanging up the phone before he could answer, she smiled as she saw Alexandria coming downstairs, "Good morning sweetheart. I made muffins...they're your favorite, chocolate chip and blueberry."
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:08 am

Alex blinked her eyes groggily and glanced at the muffins, shaking her head slowly, "....not hungry." She was gradually getting worse and her appetite was starting to show it. Barely eating one meal a day, she was starting to look like a skeleton and far worse than her skinny figure. Running a hand through her hair, she sat at the bar and folded her arms on the table, resting her head, "Do we have any of that tea left? You know...the Jasmine?"

She had been withdrawn ever since they moved to Forks, often disappearing down the hiking trails for the day even in the pouring down rain. Today was different though and she had no choice but to stay inside, asking quietly, "So what's this thing you're making me go to?"

Deep down, she hoped that she would see someone she know or recognize someone from her dreams but feared that wouldn't be the case. Getting up, she didn't give Marie a chance to make her the tea she had requested before going up into her room and shutting the door.

Laying down on her soft, king-size bed she curled up on her side facing the balcony. Silent tears ran down her face as she tried remembering who those people were that she kept dreaming about. She clutched her white teddy bear to her chest and curled into a tight ball, forcing her eyes closed and hoping to be greeted with her dreams of warmth again.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

OOC: The Burdensome Truth -Esme and Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC: Pre-fundraiser/Dealing with Alexandria - Marie and Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie   Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone Conversation - Carlisle and Marie
Page 1 of 1