Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 am

Alice paced back and forth in her room quickly, unsure of what to do. She was glad Edward had gone hunting for a few hours and had given her time to think freely about the Alex situation. Ever since Alice had seen the vision that Alex would be retuning to Fork's and hopefully returning back into Edward's life she had found herself stuck between a rock and a hard place. She had no one to talk to about this. Emmett was to busy being a guy and Rosalie was focused on shopping these day. She could not go to Carlisle or Esme becase their wish was to keep Edward in the dark figuratively speaking, and they did not even know she had had this vision. Even Alex's guardian, Marie, had no desire to see them together.

Alice focused day in and day out to block the vision out. She knew Edward could tell things were not right, but as far as she could tell he still did not know. The difficult part was that she had put telling him off for so long that now she had completely run out of time. Tonight was the hospital fundraiser and Alex would be there, but would Edward?

Alice knew Carlisle wanted them to meet by chance but would forcing Edward to go to the fundraiser be intervening? She did not want to risk ruining everything for Carlisle and Esme or making Marie mad but she also did not want Edward to miss out on what for him could be the most important moment in his life. How did they know that forcing him to go and see her was not the way things were supposed to be all along. By keeping him in the dark they could very well be doing what they were trying to prevent...forcing fate.

She did not know how he would react because she had not made up her mind to tell him. He could be angry. He probably would be angry, but he could also be ecstatic. She knew by telling him she would be running the risk of him deciding not to go at all, but she also knew it was a risk that was worth taking. Even if that risk meant he would fall in love with someone who was dying. All these years of seperation had taken its toll on Alex and Alice could see in her vision that without Edward things would get no better. She knew he would blame himself. He would tell himself that he should have gone after her... that he should have done something to protect her, and now, since he hadn't, she was dying.

She was perplexed that Carlisle could not see that without Edward, Alex could not be saved. It was in his nature to help people, and Esme! oh Esme. She was so caring and compasionate that how could knowing this not be enough for her to tell Edward herself. Now it seemed it was up to her.

Her silent thinking was broken as she saw that Edward would be returning momentarily. It was in this moment she quit pacing and squared her shoulders to meet Edward at her door. She decided in a split second that she was not going to let herself or anyone else for that matter stand in the way of Edward's happiness.

The door opened and Edward walked in, honey eyes aglow, and sat down. Before he could speak he was cut off by Alice.

"Edward we need to talk."

Last edited by AliceCullen on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding minor detail)
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

When Edward came through the door he gave Alice a quick glance, his brow already furrowing as he tried to catch hold of the thoughts she kept purposely out of reach. He took note however that she didn't immediately spring to her feet and escape with excuses of new clothing designs to try. Once he sat down and he heard her speak however, he raised an eyebrow, his sisters tone unsettling him just slightly, though he was quite curious by this point. "Sure Alice, we can talk. Whats on your mind?Z"
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Alice tried focusing on things in the room so he would not have a head start on figuring out what she was going to say. She could practically feel him picking her brain for ideas.

“Well, I am not sure if you have noticed, but I have had a lot of things on my mind recently.”

“Yes.” He replied simply.

“Well, it has to do with you.” Alice started to tell him everything, but then she stopped. Their was that vision again. The one of Alex at the community center yelling at someone she could not see.

“Go on.” Edward prodded.

It finally made sense to Alice. In a rush she blurted out the secret. “Jasper and I are getting married!!!”

Edward looked at her, confused. Not sure if he believed her or not. “Well, I do believe a congratulations are in order. Even though this is only the millionth time you two have ‘tied the knot.’”
“I know, I know.” Alice gushed as she moved towards the door trying desperately to avoid his prying eyes, “but Jazz and I thought this family could use a little celebration as a pick me up around here.”

Edward still had his eyes on her looking for an answer.

“Well, plans must be made. So off to Rosie’s room I go.” Alice turned and headed out the door with her silver train following behind. She kept running dresses through her mind and floral arrangements till she was certain that Edward had his mind on other things.

She stopped outside Rosalie’s room and took a moment to collect herself. Clearly the vision she had had so long ago only disappeared because for the moment she was unsure if it would ever take place.

Until now.

Now, she was certain things were not going to go right between Edward and Alex tonight. That had to have been who Alex was yelling at. It just had to have been. She could not see it so long ago because until just five minutes before Edward had not even made up his mind himself.

It was to late. He was determined to go and the last thing Alice wanted to do was intervene. She puched open Rose’s door and went inside and gushed to her about the wedding plans in case Edward checked in. She found out that she was not the only one privy to Alex’s return, but Rose was keeping her mouth shut for different reasons. Alice was worried for Edward, but Rose was pissed for herself. After talking to Rose for a while she went and found Edward again. He looked deep in thought, and she did not want to bother him, but she did anyways.

“Hey, I hope it is not upsetting you that I am getting married again. It will be your turn one day. I’m sure of it.” She offered a smile and walked over to him to help him with his tie.

At least she hoped she was.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 am

As Alice began helping him with his tie, he smiled gently and with true affection for his pixie-like sister, but there was a slight tinge of sadness to his expression. It was a sublte quality that only the immortal could recognize, and only the immortal ever gained. he spoke as he straightened his cuffs, his tone matching the undercurrent of his feelings* Of course I wouldn't be angry at you or upset Alice. If you and Jasper wish to marry again then I can only envy you your fortune.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 am

Hearing the tone in her brother's voice killed her inside. Whatever heart she had was breaking. She hated herself for keeping this from him, but knew that is she opened her mouth or let her thoughts stray any further he would be onto her. She tried desperately to not let her thoughts unravel, but just as quickly as she turned to think of invitations and the what not, Alex entered her mind.

Alice quickly realized her mistake and tried to back pedal but her efforts were futile. She knew he knew, but not how much. Her eyes flashed to his and they were met with a melting pot of emotions. She flew to the door to warn Esme, but it was useless. He of course beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 am

When he'd blurred in front of Alice to cut her off, then he scuffled with her briefly as he tried top close her off in the room behind him. he yelled out* Why didnt you tell me Alice!? Why!?
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:54 am

Alice quit struggling because she knew it was a losing battle.

"Look! I thought it was for your own good ok?!?!?!"

Alice was at a loss for words. She was so used to knowing exactly what was going to happen at every instance that it really caught her off guard when he took her by suprise.

She broke free of his grasp and flew to the bed. The images flew freely in her head so that Edward could see everything. She was at a loss for words and quite frankly she could not speak even if she wanted to. She knew she had messed up big time and thats all she could think about.

"Listen, I know i have made a huge mistake, but you have to believe me when I tell you that I did this because I honestly thought it was better for you. Can you not see that while I did not want to hurt you, I also did not want to you to miss out on what Jasper and I have."

She pleaded with him to not be angry with her. "Please, Edward. Can't you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 am

Esme heard the voices coming from upstairs and followed them, she didn't feel good about this, Edwards voice didn't sound right, but then these days with his sadness when did it sound right? She chose to go slowly up the staircase and listen to Alice and Edward carefully. She soon reached them and stood between her children and used her eyes to signal to Alice that she should move back a little, at this signal Alice hung her head and headed towards Rosalie's bedroom.

Esme looked at Edward with love but concern too. She had a feeling she knew what this was about, but to seem ignorant she asked...

"Edward, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 am

Alice obeyed to her mother’s instructions and immediately left the room. She was glad for the chance to get away from Edward’s stern glare. Esme was not used to having to separate her children, but in this instance she found it necessary.

Alice lingered by the door and listened to Edward and Esme talk in hushed whispers. She knew better than to eavesdrop, but she needed to make sure Edward was still going to go tonight even if only for Carlisle’s sake, but most importantly just that he was going to be ok. She was not sure if he would ever forgive her or if she would ever forgive herself. She wandered down the hallway and heard Emmett in Rose’s room. They needed some alone time so she did not intrude.

Speaking of alone time. Where was her husband?

Getting ready. He had just slipped on his pants. She laughed to herself and though. “Just missed the good part.”

She danced down the hall towards their room.

Last edited by AliceCullen on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 am

Edward was breathing a bit fast by this point, barely hearing Esme speak as he went through the images Alice had given him. after a moment he looked to Esme with a somewhat bewildered, concerned expression and whispered. "I...don't know what to do. Alice has seen things....." He eyed his mother, knowing what the news of Alice's visions might mean to the woman, and so when he continued speaking he sounded wary* She see's me with a girl...*he didnt go into any of the visions details, knowing that what he said would be enough information for Esme to get giddy over. meanwhile he was deep in thought. there was no question of him going to the fundraiser, he went every year. Carlisle had said it was a good way for him tto meet people, especially people that could help him if he ever chose to become a doctor full time.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 am

Emmett approached the door where he heard Edward tell his mom something he never thought he would hear his brother say.

"Alice saw me with a girl."

Just as he put his hand on the knob to push the door open and congratulate his brother Alice was by his side.

"Emmett we have to stop this. If Esme tells Edward she knew about this all along then he will flip out. Lets just go in here and get everyone down to the car."

The brother and sister strode into the room and Edward immediately quit talking.

"Hey uh- we need to get going- you know Carlisle." Emmett said, "He likes us t be on time and looking sharp. Like me naturally." He laughed and turned towards the door waiting on the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:55 am

Esme saw her family, knowing what had been occurring and knew exactly how to play the situation.

"Come on, we need to leave" She scanned the family to check their outfits, she was satisfied, she began walking down the staircase, holding the bottom of her dress up slightly. Her children followed her and Emmett grabbed his car keys so he could drive them all to the community centre.

Esme was hopeful that tonight would go well, she desperately wanted Edward to be happy but she didn't want any dramas to ruin Carlisle's night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward   Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret's Revealed- Alice and Edward
Page 1 of 1