Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

She kept shaking in his arms and started to move her bloody hand to his face, smearing the crimson on his smooth, marble skin. Meeting his eyes, her heart slowly began to slow down as she had flashes of her past with him. Now she was grown up and able to somewhat try to understand, her voice barely above a whisper, "I've been dreaming about you....you've...been haunting...Oh Edward....I remember...I remember you...."

Shaking even more, she started sobbing from all the pain she had been suffering over the past decade. She still didn't remember fully but it was enough to let her piece together what was needed at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightau.forumtwilight.com
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:38 am

Edward's eyes widened as the crimson, deliciousness was smeared on his face and he felt the scrape and grind of the glass against his skin from Alex's hand. he moved to pick her up in his arms, cradling her as he started to leave, heading for the Vanquish. He had a slight thought about the blood staining the leather, then ignored it. he spoke as he easily moved through the least amount of crowd possible to get to his car* I am sorry that you have felt such pain. I never wanted that for you...but I swear to you now, I will never lose you again. I'll never lose track, and if someone takes you away again I will follow, no matter where it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am

Alex let him carry her away as her eyes fluttered again and threatened to close once more. She was slipping again and couldn't get a hold enough of a hold to keep herself grounded. Whimpering she put her hand against the leather seat of the car and smeared the blood on it as if clawing out of something. Breathing raggedly, her unbleeding hand clutched at her chest again, "It hurts....to breathe....I can't...breathe..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 am

Edward's golden eyes watched her intently as he started to drive and said* it will be alright, I think you may have a heart condition. I'm taking you to my house. We have medical equipment and medication there, and I can fix your hand...." He drove quickly through town until he was deep into forest canopy and heading up the three mile drive to the Cullen's home. he spoke again as the house came into view* Just relax, were here. I'll have you feeling better in no time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am

She went still a few hundred yards before the drive came up, her body drained from fighting herself anymore. Curling up in a tight ball in the seat, she put her head against it and smashed her flower making blood stuck to her hair, "Grams will be furious and call the cops....she won't give up....she owns me..." Closing her eyes, she took shallow breaths not able to get a steady breath as her heart still pulsated above normal.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 am

His lips curled over his teeth slightly at her words and his voice was strong with defiance* She will not keep us apart forever. *he parked the car and got out, blurring around to get Alex out. he cradled her to his chest as he headed to the front door, unsuprised when Alice opened it for him. he headed towards the kitchen and through it towards the basement, nodding to Carlisle and Esme in greeting as if he brought bleeding, faint human girls home all the time. he explained as he headed down the basement stairs, knowing they'd hear him fine* She's having heart palpitations and her hand has glass embedded in it. I'll give her a local and clean the wound but I think you should check her heart situation Father..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 am

Alice had watched everything transpire without moving a muscle. She was watching Edward's moves like a hawk to make sure before he did that he would not mess up. She was worried though, that if he did, she would not be able to stop him. Their connection was to strong.

She listened intently to their conversation transpiring. She had had to move inside and listen though because it had become overwhelming for her when she had smelled Alex's blood as it had skid down Edward's face.

When she was satisfied that he would at least make it back home with her safely she turned her attention to her family. Emmett, while he and Jasper had saved the day, needed to hunt. Rosalie, looked majorly pissed off, and Jasper looked uncomfortable. She could see it was because Kira was standing so close.

Who was this girl and why was she here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Kira Carmichael
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 am

Kira looked across at the young man standing by her, he was one of Dr Cullen's sons, of that she was sure, but what was the matter with him? He looked so... So stiff, like he was fighting a battle which raged within him, a private battle that nobody else could see, that no-one else was even aware of.

Maybe the events of the evening had shocked him, she thought. Maybe he needed a little comfort, but then he looked like a strong lad, looked like he had seen his fair share of fights, surely a girl collapsing in front of him could not bring on that much fear.

Because he was scared. She could see that he was, but it looked like he was more afraid of himself, of what he might or could do. She continued to stare at him for a moment longer as she analyzed his features, his stance, trying to work out what was going on inside his head, when she had the uncanny feeling that someone was watching her, she turned slowly and looked into the golden eyes of one of Dr Cullen's daughters, Alice her name was and Kira was sure that she was also in a relationship with the man she was standing beside. Weird family.

She smiled across at the spiky haired girl before looking back down at the glass she held in her hand.

A Creative Junkie - Graphics Website
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acreativejunkie.webs.com
AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am

Alice stood back and examined the young woman. Her long light brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and fell in a messy heap onto her dress. This look only worked on a select few people, and she was clearly one of them. Her greenish blue eyes stared longingly into her drink searching for answers. Before approaching her Alice already knew what she wanted. She longed for love. She longed for love of a family. She longed for a job to love. She longed for someone to love.

Jacob.

The werewolf popped into her mind and Alice had to focus extremely hard not to snarl in disgust. His scent was overwhelming as it had been a while since she had smelled him last. Well, it had been until she smelled him on Alex. She could see that Edward smelled it too and was just choosing to ignore it.

She could see Jacob coming back into Forks. Not only to see Alex, his long lost friend, but to also make quite an impression on Kira which she would receive very well. At least, for now she would, because in this moment she could see Kira was distracted by her family and their uncanny ability to always be hungry. She laughed to herself and walked over to introduce herself to Kira even though she could already see that she knew who she was. As a matter of fact, she knew a lot about the Cullen's. This was going to be interesting for sure.

"Hi."

The girl looked up and their eyes met.

"You must be Kira right? I'm Alice."
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael
Master Vampire
Master Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 am

She smiled as Dr Cullen's daughter approached her. "Yes I am." She replied holding out her hand to the pixie like girl. "It's a pleasure to properly meet you." She greeted her, then took a sip of her drink.

"Is that girl ok?" She asked, worry etching into her face. "I tried to find Carlisle but I think he had already left."

A Creative Junkie - Graphics Website
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acreativejunkie.webs.com
AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Alice smiled at the young woman.

"Yeah, um, Carlisle has had a long night, and with everything that just happened, it does not look like it is going to be ending anytime soon." Alice inserted a laugh into the conversation out of habit to seem more like a normal human being. "If you want, I can let him know you were looking for him, and tell him to call you? Is there anything in particular you wanted to talk to him about?"

She could tell there was more to this girl than she was letting on, but Alice was so focused on looking into the future of what had just happened that she could not see why this girl had suddenly come into their life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   

Back to top Go down

Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2