Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II

Go down 
+4
Esme Cullen
AliceCullen
Edward Cullen
Alex Marseille
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:14 am

The tention in the air from both his family and the mutt were becoming unbearable for jasper just from the emotions they were putting off was enough too tell him that if things didnt calm down there was going too be a fight,

"how is it that you think you can come on our land for a friend when if said friend was on your land we`d be torn too shreds leave now or there wont be anything left of you" jasper spat it wasnt hard too notice the vemon that was in those words

Jacob kept on with his rude comments he had just insulted jaspers sister rosalie yes she might be a little rude and a little vain but she had her loyalty in the right place which was why jasper loved her like his sister

"You come here break the rules insult our family and you think were going too tell you were Alex is friend or not we will not tell you were she is it is of no concern of yours " jasper continued

the mutt continued with his rude comments stating he could take us on with no trouble jasper just threw back his head and laughed in his face , his family just looked at jasper like he had grown a third head

" Listen here mutt i fought against vampires twice your size and 10 times as crule as you for 100 years dont think i wouldnt be able too take you and that with out my gift , with my gift i could make you feel so many emotions it would bring you too your knees long enought that my wife and my family would tear you too peices so leave while your still in one peice" Jasper told the mutt he was starting too lose controle of his emotions
Alice place a hand on her husbands shoulder and gave him a look full of love and pride and loylty and sent him all the love she had for him which was more then enough too call him some Jasper looked at the mutt before saying

"so what is it mutt you want too live or continue trying too see Alex"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 am

Rosalie threw her head back laughing at Jasper's comments towards the dog. He was speechless and she loved every moment of it.

"Jazz, I don't think we should conversate with him. If he wants to fight than let us do it. He isn't backing down." she scowl at Jacob.

"Bring it on Barbie." he was ready to phase. Emmett pulled Rosalie behind him.

"I guess he made his choice Jazz." Emmett said to Jasper. "The mutt wants to die."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 am

Jasper laughed with his sister he just couldnt beleive the mutt was willing to take them on Jazz finaly let out a wave of pain and sorrow and guilt towards the dog
Jasper watched as he droped too his knees sobbing asking what was going on
Jazz made him feel as if he were going to die and he started too cry harder the mutt was begiging him too stop

"do you understand now what i can do too u with out touching you leave my twin sister is getting rather hard to handle she is ready for a fight she may be a barbie but she will tear you apart" jazz said too the mutt he then turned too rose

"well this is fun and all but i have things too orginize and i dont have a lot of time too do it in so can we hurry up here"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Rose rolled her eyes at Jazz. As much as she wanted to stay and rip the dog's head off, she knew it wasn't worth her time.

"Thanks for the Barbie comment, Jazz." she said. Jasper flashed a huge smile at her and right then she knew what he did. They watched as Jacob cried, begging Jazz to stop. It was amusing. "But yes, we have important things to take care of so we should go."
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Alice saw immediately that if she did not intervene then things were not going to end well for the mutt which would in turn make life even more difficult for the family. "As if we need that." she muttered to herself as her sister looked at her in confusion.

She moved in front of her mate and was not standing in between him and the wolf. She could feel Jasper bristling all throughout her body and knew the rest of her family could feel it too.

"You two need to stop it. Now. For the sake of everyone. This will not end well if you keep this up." she was addressing everyone at this point.

Jacob laughed and this made her angry. "You know I'm right mutt."

"Let me guess. You have seen it?" he said sarcastically.

"Don't patronize me you filthy dog." she could see his body begin to tremble and began to back off. She was honestly worried about the outlooks of this because suddenly things began to drift away from her sights.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:06 am

Emmett watched with anticipation as his brother, sister, and mate aggravated the wolf waiting for the time when he could strike. He knew this animal had patience and tolerance unfamiliar to his kind, but he also knew that anyone could be pushed to far.

He was just waiting with baited breath and somewhat patience until jacob Black crossed that brink. Because when he did, he would be ready.

"Way to go Alice. You have gotten him all riled up." Emmett said with a taunting laugh. "I have been craving a good , even fight."
Back to top Go down
Jake Black

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 am

"Even? Who said anything about even?" Jacob practically spat out before he succumbed to the trembles. He felt the transformation as it slid down his spine and took over his very being.

He took his stance and dared anyone to cross his path. Especially the big brute Cullen. He had been dying to rip him a new one.

Knowing he could no longer express himself in words he just growled a ferocious roar. This of course called to order the rest of the pack.

No, this was his fight. "Don't even think about it." He stopped his pack in their tracks. "I can handle this. If i need you, you will know it." They whimpered, but submissed themselves to his command.

He hated to do that to them. He was not like Sam used to be, but Sam was no longer around to be the dominating one. Jake had agreed to take over the reigns and let Sam lead his life with Emily in happiness as she was still aging and he was not. He pushed the thought out of his brain and turned his mind back on the situation before him.

He gave one more howl and lunged forward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:25 am

Edward became extremely agitated when Jacob Black arrived and he moved instinctively closer to the cave mouth, moving to put his arms around Alex and pick her up. he cradled her to his chest and frowned at how cold she felt. he turned to face Jacob Black with a hard glare, his hands tightening posessively on the tiny girl in his arms. he spoke civilly enough, but there was a hostile edge to it* Thank you for your concern Jacob, but you can return to your land now. No one needs to fight here....*he glanced at Alex's face, not liking her ashen skin or slightly blue lips. he turned to look at his assembled siblings and Jacob, saying* She needs to get back inside...*he immediately headed back towards the Cullen house, ignoring Jacob as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:58 pm

She didn't argue anymore once he had her in his arms, afraid the situation would become horribly violent for her dear friend. Glancing at Jacob, she spoke quietly, "Jacob...go home...I'll call you later, k?" Shivering in Edward's arms, she hid her face into his chest, whining at the lower temperature her body was reaching. The cool breeze wasn't helping matters one bit either.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Esme paced the kitchen, hearing some parts of the conversation taking place in the woods, her head run ragged fitting it all together...everyone was clearly talking with speed.
She contemplated venturing out into the forest to find everyone, Esme wasn't fond of being left out of the loop, and was worried about what was going on, Esme and Carlisle were generally the peacemakers of the family...what if she needed to be out there?

Esme ventured into the lounge to slip on some shoes when she was interrupted by footsteps coming towards the house, she recognized them as a member of her family, she clung to the hope that everyone was okay, and maybe Alexandria was with them, soaked through from the rain no doubt, she turned round to see...
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 pm

As Esme turned she could see Edward coming inside with Alexandria in his arms. they were both drenched and Alex's bluish lips gave proof to how cold she was. Edward nodded to Esme, speaking softly* Maybe you should make some hot soup for her..i'll take care of her. *he headed upstairs and to their adjoining rooms. He too Alex to her room and laid her on the bed before he blurred around to get her a towel and dry clothes. He came to her on the bed, hesitating just slightly before he started to strip her wet clothing off. he was careful not to look at her body at all as he worked, drying her off and dressing her as fast as possible*
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Esme swiftly did as Edward asked her. She blurred around the kitchen fixing together soup and called out Carlisle's name who was in his office working. Esme was very aware that Alexandria had been in the rain a long time, she could quite easily get pneumonia. Esme grabbed the steaming hot cup of soup and a handful of blankets and made her way to the guest room in what seemed to be a split second.
Esme looked into the guest room to find that Edward had re-dressed Alexandria and was stroking her wet hair, she had already fallen asleep. She rested the chicken soup on the nightstand and placed two blankets over Alex and the other two on the floor, she knew very well that you shouldn't overheat someone who had been in the rain for a long period of time.

Edward gave his mother a weak smile as she helped tend to Alex. She smiled back at him and then stood straight resting her hand on his shoulder.

"Carlisle will be in soon to check on her, she was out there quite some time huh?" Just as Esme spoke, Carlisle gracefully entered the room, stethoscope and thermometer in hand, ready to check his patient, he planted a kiss on Esme's cheek and set to seeing to Alex, Alex was so still...if her chest wasn't visibly rising, you wouldn't know she was alive. Esme and Edward both stood and shuffled back to make space.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Edward watched Carlisle as he older vampire looked Alex over and he seemed agitated, finaly saying* Well, shes alright, isnt she? I mean...its just water...she couldnt get too sick. 8he moved back twards Alex and went back to stroking at her hair in a strange way, as if he needed the touch. it seemed to have a calming effect on the younger vampire*
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Esme watched as her husband worked. He was soon finished and rose to his feet placing his arm round Esme's waist.

"She's fine, she needs to sleep. We ought to leave her...Edward?" Both Carlisle and Esme looked at Edward, they were expecting him to follow them. Esme shot a reassuring smile Edwards way and he smiled back.

Carlisle led Esme out of the guest room and into his office. Edward left also but not before placing a soft kiss on Alexandria's forehead and gazing at her sleeping face once more. He made a mad dash to the en-suite bathroom to fill a glass of water and placed it on her bedside unit, he smiled slightly, she looked peaceful.
Edward glided out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him, before taking his seat on the floor outside to await for Alex to awaken.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Alice stood nearest to the huge wolf. Jasper hoverend nearby protectively. She reached for Jasper's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "Jacob, I know you can hear me. Please for Alex's sake- go home."

The russet wolf turned immediately and took off into the woods. As soon as he was just outside of Jasper's reach, his soft padded feet stopped running. Every member of the family heard his next forboding words. "This is not over yet."

He continued to run and Alice saw the future starting to come back. "He won't be back for a while."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Emmett read to far into Alice's words. "Well if it's a fight he wants, then a fight he will get." He picked up a boulder and it turned into dust under the light pressure of his hands.

Rosalie placed a hand on his arm that seemed to calm him. Alice looked around at her family with despair in her eyes, and that only made Emmett angrier. "So we should just give up right? That's it?"

"I have seen the future Emmett. Your choices don't leave me much hope." His sister's soft voice hurt him. He knew the choice he was making but he did not know it would be so hard.

"It's all her fault." he snarled and started to stalk of to the house. Rose was right behind him. Alice reached out towards them but Jasper held her back. She did not fight him.

Leaving. It was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Jake Black

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Jake buckled under the weight of Jasper's crushing mood control. Somewhere in the depths of his mind, he knew leaving was better, so he caved.

However, as soon as he was far enough out of Jasper's range, he let them know how he felt about the situation. He continued running and let his animal instincts take over. It felt nice to not be inhibited by trivial human things.

If it were not for Alex, he would stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Edward was still sitting outside the guest room when Rosalie, Emmett and Alice returned home. They all stormed up the stairway, Alice was determined to speak with Esme and Carlisle, she knew they weren't yet aware of Rosalie's and Emmett's plans.
Alice looked at the doors along the hallway, Edward silently pointed to the office, that's where Esme and Carlisle were.

All three of them burst into the office, Emmett and Rosalie quite prepared to blame their decision on Alexandria's return.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Alice buried her head into Jasper, letting the guilt wash over her. Jasper knew her well enough to know not to mess with her mood right now.

She looked up into his topaz eyes and smiled a small smile. He always made her feel better. Even if he was not trying. He pulled her close into another tight, but brief hug.

Upon release he placed her warm hand back in his and turned towards the house. "Come on Ali, let's go home."

For once in a long time, Alice felt hope.

This hope however was crushed when she thought of Esme. Poor Esme who had no clue what was about to happen. Her grip on Jasper's hand tightened as she flew home and straight into Carlisle's office.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Esme and Carlisle broke their embrace and conversation and turned to Alice. Esme smiled.

"Alice, I've missed you, where have you been?" Esme could see something was wrong, she became slightly scared and held onto Carlisle's hand tightly, preparing herself for bad news.

"Alice? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Emmett paced angrily back and forth as his sister revealed their plans. Leave it to her to not let him or Rose get a word in edge wise.

When she was finally finished, Emmett could not even look at him mother and father. He was certain that Esme was near tears and that simply looking at Carlisle would be enough to change him mind. Without looking up, he explained their decision in four simple words.

"It's our only hope."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Esme, although staring at Alice, Rosalie and Emmett, she looked as if she were staring into nothing, into complete shock. She thought to herself, that she knew Rosalie was a determined young lady and she could not be persuaded out of this. Carlisle looked at his wife, certain that she was about to speak, though no words came out, he embraced his quiet Esme tight in his arms and looked at Emmett.

"There is no need. I can see what this is about, she will not be here forever, Marie will be back in a few days, Alexandria will be going home" Esme teared her face away from Carlisle's chest to look at her family. Despite the entire family having different abilities, the family knew Esme well enough to know what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:51 pm

After hearing how selfish Emmett was being, Alice stormed out of the room. Who was he to think that there was no other hope. Until the day when Alice had seem them leaving, the idea of hope running out had never crossed her mind, yet now, it was the only thing she had on her mind.

She did not even need to speak for Edward to know how she felt. Jasper had dissapeared for a while. The mixed emotions in the house were boderline unbearable for him.

This just made Alice feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Running back too the house Jasper felt bad for running out on Alice but he needed to get away from all the emotions it was driving him insane, if that were even possible for a vampire, As he neared the house Jasper could feel everyones emotions and the ones that stood out at him more than anyones
Were Alice`s something was upsetting her

He ran threw the front door at vampire speed and found alice in their room, He quickly pulled her into a massive hug never wanting too let go, He pulled back out of the hug and looked her dead in the eye and said"im sorry my love i had too leave everyones emotions were crippling im home now and im sorry please say you will forgive me" Jasper couldnt feel anyone elses emotions anymore his worry out did the rest. He waited for her too answer it was the worst kind of tourter he thought possible.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:30 am

Alice just laughed. "I forgave you before you even left my love." Alice knew how hard it was on Jasper. not only did he have to endure his pain, but he held the burden of all the other family members trials and tribulations as well.

She leaned back on the bed and he fell down beside her. She groaned as she rolled on her side to face her fiance. She tucked her legs under his for warmth. "I wish this whole mess would go away. It is starting to make my head hurt."

She could feel Jasper's lips on her forhead as he tried to kiss the pain away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next