Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When live gives you lemons....and a hectic schedule...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

When live gives you lemons....and a hectic schedule... Empty
PostSubject: When live gives you lemons....and a hectic schedule...   When live gives you lemons....and a hectic schedule... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Make lemonade?

No not exactly...so I apologize for the site going completely dead but life has happened between myself and Edward. My plans are to make a new forum as soon as I possibly can with hopes of pulling some of the material over to the new one, just a bit time consuming and time is something I lack as of late. It would be a completely new story idea with some of the overlaying key points.

Once again I do apologize and hope to have the new site up and running be the month's end if given the time. I have been given a wonderful opportunity in the coming week and I'm jumping on it.

Alex
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net

When live gives you lemons....and a hectic schedule...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forks - The wettest place in the continental US :: Welcome to the Forum :: Messages from the Admin-
Jump to: