Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chelsea's life

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chelsea's life Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea's life   Chelsea's life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:22 pm

well i am 750 years old, and a have been a loyal member of the volturi ever since i can remember. My ablilty is to change the loyalties of any living creature, it comes in hand espically when i am hunting my food!

i have a relationship in with Afton, but it a very up and down relationship to the point i feel i am not that much in love with him anymore.

My masters are Aro, Marcus and Cauis, they are the volturi leaders and the people who i respect the most. When i'm not on missions and on guard duty, i'm either hunting shopping or hanging out with the other guard members.

hmm... i would describe myself as, loyal, evil and smart...... be warned i may act smiley and kind but cross me and i will turn nasty!
Back to top Go down

Chelsea's life
Page 1 of 1