Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle Empty
PostSubject: The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle   The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:32 am

Jasper's little prank had clearly been having the desired effect on everybody in the Cullen house. For two days now Esme had thought of nothing but how Edward might be feeling. Now because of Jasper, Alexandria and Edward weren't even entering her mind, it was as if she was hypnotized by her husband. They had been in love for as long as Esme could remember, and she was blissfully happy everyday, they both knew they would be lost without each other. When they were alone, Esme felt like she was the only person in the world who mattered to Carlisle.

Unfortunately for them, they didn't often get quality time alone, they were a private couple and didn't want their children listening in on them, those conversations were uncomfortable, they didn't relish the idea of Emmett teasing them as he had done once a year before.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle   The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 am

Carlisle looked deeply into his love's eyes, kissing her forehead, "I think once things start to settle down...we should plan a get away for ourselves. The siblings can handle themselves and Edward is very good when it comes to watching the house..." He nuzzled his face into her caramel locks, taking in her sweet scent and purring slightly. "We can go after Edward's birthday..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle   The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 am

Esme couldn't think of anything more perfect, she and Carlisle hadn't been away together for years now. In the early days they would spend one week a year on Isle Esme in Brazil. It would be the perfect getaway for them, of course little did they know that two certain children were already planning their getaway to the island.

Esme wrapped her arms round her beloved's neck, smiled and whispered into his ear. "Sooner rather than later I hope" She meant that in both ways, an escape for herself and Carlisle, and for the family drama's to die down.
She hugged her husband tight to her, she had been doing her best not to worry about the events that had already unfolded but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle   The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master Bedroom-Esme and Carlisle
Page 1 of 1