Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm

She saw his eyes take on a new demeanor and felt her heart get stuck in her throat as it began racing. Her face started turning red and she had to look down, biting her bottom lip and swallowing hard to concentrate, "Oh..um...I don't remember hardly anything....of when I was little....the only thing that stayed constant was my dreams....and the boy in them....which has now been discovered to be you....so....just forget it...." Swallowing hard again, she moved to sit up more and leaned on her arms which were now on her legs, keeping her head down.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

He could hear her pounding heartbeat and her words made his on chest tight, as if his own long dead heart ached to beat in time with hers. He swallowed and took a deep breath, then moved to pick her up gently, but quickly and head to her room. he spoke as he walked to her bed to set her down* I can help you remember the things you've forgotten....8he hesitated slightly, tripping over his thoughts before he could turn them into words. he tried again after another deep breath and spoke a little faster, as if it would make it easier for him the faster he got the words out* I never stopped thinking about you Alexandria. I searched for you when you just suddenly vanished. I followed every trace of your scent, every bit of information I could find. Everything....8he sounded so hopeless as he finished, then his voice hardened slightly as he said* She certainly does know how to play the game, doesn't she? Your grandmother I mean. She fears your power...and she fears what it could mean if your close to me. I think she's a little hypocritical, complaining about my family when vampiric genes run generations through her blood. *he fell silent for a few moments, then moved to slide back to sit against Alex's headboard*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:10 pm

She laid on her right side to face him and was propped on her arm, listening to him speak as if ever word was vital to her survival. When he brought up the part about him searching for her, she furrowed her brows as she remembered, "No...DFS just handed me over to my grandmother...you...you should have been able to find me...It doesn't make any sense...you should've found me...why...Why didn't you? Why couldn't you find me?" Tears fell down her face as she spoke, sniffling them away as she listened him to about her grandmother, "I...I don't know what that's about...she won't tell me anything...about my family history or...my mother...it's like I'm forbidden to know anything..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 pm

His perfect marble brow was creased in worried concern as she began crying. he moved instinctively to pull her into his arms and hold her, starting to stroke the wavy hair down her back. he spoke in what he hoped was a reassuring voice, but he was feeling unsettled now himself* I don't know why I could not find you...I tried....I roamed outwards for months...8his voice cracked slightly then and it was painfully clear that he couldn't speak about that most desolate time of his life. he'd buried it too deeply for too long and now when he was actually confronted by the past he did his best to get back to the present* I just know I couldn't find any trace of you anywhere.....*he went silent as he thought about what Alex had said of her grandmother and he spoke thoughtfully, puzzled* Perhaps she is trying to protect you from something....or just thinks its too early to tell you...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:28 pm

She pressed her forearms against his cold chest, tucking her head under his chin as if she had done it with him forever. When she spoke again, she had taken awhile before she moved her head to look at him, the faces a mere inch apart, "Maybe...but maybe it would be better if she told me the truth...maybe I wouldn't have done that..." Her eyes were now locked onto his as something deep within controlled her, or he was calling her in a way no one else could. She had shifted against his hard body and had moved even closer against him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 pm

As he looked to meet her gaze and found their eyes so very close he locked into place.. he stared back at her intently, held by the same compulsion that seemed to grip her. his lips parted slightly and he let out a shaky breath as she moved close and pressed against his body. he felt a sudden strange sensation, like he was suddenly sweating. he realized what it was when the feeling grew stronger and flowed through his dormant veins like molten warmth. The feeling was not currently painful, but it made the ache to touch the girl in his arms even more. he moved on impulse born of the desperate ache building in him. he moved his right hand and it was suddenly underneath Alex's shirt, his icy palm gliding smoothly across the left side of her abs, leading across her ribs. as he slid his hand on her bare skin the heat built and started to make him feel as though he was getting small static shocks through his body. his eyes had closed when he first touched her skin, but now he slowly opened them, wary of her reaction, but absolutely confidant in that split second that she wouldnt pull away from him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:54 pm

She shuddered at his cold hand as her abs flinched, adjusting to the ice against her warm skin. Her lips parted and her throat had started to dry forcing her to swallow hard. Closing her eyes, she lowered her head enough to position her forehead even closer to his icy lips. Trembling slightly under his touch, she refused to move away from him not even notice that she was now holding her breath.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:04 pm

His own eyes had shut again, but he felt her face move and knew the angle of her face even with his eyes shut. it was as if their lips were magnets, forever seeking their opposite half. he moved his face slowly to meet her in the middle, their lips meeting perfectly without the aid of eyesight. a shock of extreme heat shot through Edward's body, actually strong enough to make him cry out against Alex's soft lips in pain before he hurried to press their lips together again. his pain faded and then all he could smell, taste, feel and hear was HER. the center of his universe. His head swam with the flood of emotions and sensations that coursed through him and he did the only thing he could to relieve the overflow. he kissed her. he kissed her hotly, passionately, sucking the edge of her bottom lip into his mouth briefly, but not daring to even think of nipping at her. he just kept moving his lips with hers, holding her tightly and close to his body as he let himself drift happily, unaware of time passing or anything other such trivial thing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

She went rigid when his lips met hers and instantly caved to him, pressing her body against his, melting and molding to him as if they were one. Making a soft, indescribable cry of mixed feelings, she finally let out the breath she was holding, kissing him back. Her arms turned enough to put her palms flat against his chest and grip his shirt in two small handfuls. Working her lips against his, she could barely taste his sweet venom, her drug. It was an addicting taste and made her demand more. She trailed her lip along his bottom lip and kissed him harder, his venom started to control her as did her teenage hormones.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:33 pm

He didn't know how they ended up on their sides with their legs twined together as they made out like- well, like teenagers. he made soft sounds of pleasure as he kissed her,m then suddenly his skin flashed hot and he cried out in pain. even before the pain was fading he had his hands gripped tightly into the front of Alex's shirt, the cloth balled into his stone hands and it was obvious what he was about to do to her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

She worked her tongue against his and tasted his sweet nectar, his poison. It could kill her if it was put to her in extensive amounts, but it was so sweet. So intoxicating...a drug. She couldn't get enough of him, wanting more. Moving her arms up above her head, she kept kissing him and signaled that she wanted her shirt off. When he took it off, she took the brief break in their hot kisses to catch her breath, opening her eyes and met his. A soft smile spread across her lips before she started kissing him again, as she put her hands into his hair and grabbed two handfuls greedily.

Last edited by Alex Marseille on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm

When she made it clear that she wanted her clothing off as much as he did he tore her shirt from her body with a heavy ripping sound. he stayed kneeling back away from her as he hurried to take his own shirt off as quickly and throw it aside without a second thought. he moved back to press against her then, kissing her hotly as his hands started roaming across the sudden bounty of her skin that was exposed. he let out a soft, whimpering sound of pleasure and ksised her harder, his mind reeling. he barelky knew what he was doing and he couldnt seem to keep up with his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Her breathing sped up as she kept kissing him, shivering from his cold touch but refusing to tell him to stop. Moving under him, she started to roll onto back and pulled him with her, using their hitched legs to an advantage. Her hands went from his hair to his face and then to his sides. She grazed her nails down to the top of his pants and back up, holding his hips. Relishing in the feeling of his hard body in her hands, she made a soft cry of pure pleasure into his mouth. Kissing him deeper, she whined at his taste as it started taking its drugging effect on her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 pm

He moaned softly at the feeling of her hands running over his skin. he couldn't remember ever experiencing a feeling like his. hi skin had been touch-starved for ninety years and his skin almost seemed to take sustenance from her loving hands. he finally could take no more of the suspense and he moved almost into a frenzy, tearing at the rest of their clothes feverishly until every last offending piece of fabric was off and away from them. he fell upon her then, wrapping her naked body around his and rolling with her in thrilled pleasure as his mouth went back to hers.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Alex pulled back from his kisses having started crying a few seconds ago, and held on to his naked embrace, pleading wit him from some deep depth that was hidden within her, "Edward...make love to me...." Her eyes were soft and looked into his eyes, wanting him more than even another breath. Sniffling, she clutched at her chest with her right hand as if she felt her heart already breaking with his denial. Biting her lip, she waited for him to say something...anything, breathing hitched.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

He seemed a little taken off guard at her tears and her sudden request. he stared at her blankly for a moment before he ground his body against hers and moved his mouth to whisper low in her ear* I think that was the plan....*he moved to comply with her request then, taking things slow, forcing himself to pay attention at all times, afraid he would black out and wake up to something utterly horrible.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:20 pm

She relaxed under him then and smiled softly as he whispered his plan to her. When he started pushing into her though, she tensed and whimpered at the immense pressure. Her walls slowly moved to accommodate him as he took her to be his. No other had ever had the satisfaction of even kissing her. Trembling under him, her tears were now tinged with the edges of her virginal barriers being stretched and broken. Wrapping her arms around his upper arms, she held him close and in a tight embrace pressing her forehead into his shoulder as he kept pushing. She didn't know how long he had been waiting for her past the decade, but she did know that the waiting for both of them was now ending.

Last edited by Alex Marseille on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:13 pm

He didn't seem at all nervous or shy right then, too brain-fogged to think about anything but what he and Alex were doing. it was more than sex he could tell immediately. it was love. pure, distilled love. She truly was his mate. he could feel their bonding almost shifting and then locking down tightly inside of him. it was as if a certain key piece of a complicated puzzle had been set into place, though since this puzzle came with no directions, no one knew what to expect. He knew the truth with undeniable clarity however and the flood of new emotions that filled him translated into every movement he made, fom a soft carress to a slow, passionate kiss. he was still taking his time sas he tried to ease her in carefully. he had a fleeting thought of gratitude for his medical knowledge. it helped him from being just another rough, clumsy teen boy trying to 'score'. finally he had loosened her tensed body enough o take the next step and he sent a silent apology to hr as he gave a sudden hard push forward, tearing her hymen away and giving him deeper access to the well of her body. he immediately froze however, holding his breath and watching Alex's face anxiously out of the corners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm

His light caresses and kisses were enough to distract her for him to push inside her. Kissing his lips softly, she cried out as he finished making her his. Breathing raggedly, she held onto him tightly as a few unspoken tears of pain landed against his bare skin. Deep within, she could feel him as if he was always with her on a whole different level entirely. She still didn't know their family history but as of now she didn't care anymore, he'd tell and help her remember when it was necessary. Shaking under him, she had become tense again with her crying at the immense pressure and burning of her virginal barriers. Her blood slowly stained the sheets of her bed beneath him, proof of their now unbreakable bond to each other. They were now one with each other entirely. Hiding her face against his neck, she refused to let go...afraid of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm

When he was certain she could handle it, he began to move inside of her body, carefully controlling himself still. he kissed at her neck lovingly and when he felt the ho saltwater on his skin he buried his face into her neck, under her ear. he whispered in a soft, half broken voice, hating to cause her pain* I'm sorry...try to relax and it wont hurt so much...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm

When he started caressing her in ways that no man ever could, she moaned quietly at the sensations. Slowly, she started to relax and nodded at his words. She lowered her head enough to nudge him to lift his head, once he did she caught his lips. Taking a deep breath, she whispered against his lips, "I'm just a girl who thinks she's falling in love with a boy...a silly boy whom she has dreamt about she was was a little girl..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:06 pm

He kept his movements incredibly gentle as he made love to her, letting her direct his head with her own and then obediently kissing her when she brought her lips to his. when their mouths pulled apart he moved his mouth along her jaw as she was speaking, his body moving inside of her steadily but slowly. when she finished speaking he pulled his lips closer to her ear and asked in a slightly shaky, breathy voice* Whats wrong with that...? * it wasnt just an idle quesion, there was something intent in the way he asked that made it clear he really anted to hear her thoughts on the subjec, but he had barely been abl to get his quesion out so he had no idea i she'd be capable of a coherent answer. he highly doubted it when he considered the sensations floing through his ow body.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Her sounds of pleasure started to become more defined as he continued to caress the depths of her soul. She dug her nails into his shoulders making a guttural moan, her face reflecting his work. Gasping out an answer, she moved her left leg up along his side before wrapping it around his waist, "....nothing....just....Ahhh...." Her mind went cloudy then and the only thing she had the attention for was him and what he was doing to her. Each movement a caress to the purest and most devoted love, one only found in fairytales. Before she knew it, she had wrapped both her legs around his waist and was sending him deeper inside her well. "Oh god...." she felt her body starting to tingle with a fire the built low in her body, threatening to consume her very being. Slowly it spread, almost painfully, going through her body and through her core, causing her body to tighten. Finally it hit, long after time was forgotten, she screamed his name in ecstasy-filled cry, blood boiling as she toppled over the edge.

Last edited by Alex Marseille on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:36 pm

He didnt respond to her brush-off, too intent on her body now as he stroked in and out of her. her orgasm caught him off guard, triggering his own and he hurriedly stifled the loud moan he let out, the sound getting muffled as he shoved his closed lips against Alex's neck. he panted quickly, slowly relaxing and recovering before he moved to get off of her, rolling to the side of the bed and dragging her blankets towards him lethargically. his voice matched his motions as his fiogged brain went back to his last coherent thought* So...why...is it silly..? To fall in love with me....*his voice changed slightly as he continued, his tone strained and tense* Is that...not what you want of me?
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:46 pm

She moved to stretch along his side and rest her head on his chest, her left arm by her face. Her skin was clammy and hot with the sweat of lovemaking, her hair damp and clinging to her forehead and face. Using him to help cool her off, she relaxed under the covers once they were covered. It took a bit before she answered his question, as if she was afraid of his reaction, "...nothing....I'm just....scared..." Nuzzling his chest, she let her hair fall in her face, like a shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next