Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria Empty
PostSubject: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Edward was sitting at his desk with his feet propped up on it, writing in his black suede covered journal. he was using a red metallic gel pen he'd swiped from Alex's pocket. he hummed a little idly as he wrote on the page. He was working on his first new composition in years. he wrote and scribbled music notes, humming parts to himself and groaning softly, scribbling and crossing parts out and starting over. He had soft classical music playing in the background on his stereo, barely audible even to his ears. His TV was on, running Comedy Central just as low. The door connecting his room to Alex's was currently shut and locked. Alex had the only key and the slot was on her side of the door in any case. He took a break, getting up and going to his balcony doors and opening them. When the warm breeze swirled through and ruffled his hair he smiled instinctively and left the doors open as he went back to his desk. he paused before he picked up his pen, hearing the shower in Alex's bathroom. He was acutely aware of her every movement and anything even remotely concerning her immediately would catch his attention. Emmett had found this out to his delight the previous evening, making a point to say as many things that either started out with the word 'alex' or to say things just similiar enough to distract him and infuriate him. He went back to writing again, unaware that the sound of the shower water helped him relax and inspired him. soon he was writing fluidly with barely a correction, barely able to write fast enough to keep up with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:20 pm

She finally finished her shower after what seemed like an eternity, slowly getting out and wrapping one of her large, fluffy lavender towels. Letting her hair drip down her body, she made sure the towel was secure before opening the bathroom door and letting the steam fill her bedroom. Grabbing the key to the adjoining door, she unlocked it and pushed it open. Standing in the frame, she bit her bottom lip and leaned on right side allowing the warm summer breeze to wash over her still damp skin. She watched him write in his journal a bit longer before clearing her throat, "Ahem...." Pressing her lips together she looked at the floor, waiting for him to move or say something. Her hair was separated into wet curly strands as it started to dry naturally.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:26 pm

He was completely aware of her from moment one of course, but he liked to let her do things in her own time. He was being very careful to seem human around her, or at least harmless. He looked up at her after he finished writing a particularly complicated melody. He smiled in a pleased way to her and spoke clearly* Yes Alex? *he listened to Esme puttering around the kitchen, probably making Alexandria's dinner he assumed.*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"Um...I was planning on leaving this door open tonight. That is, if the weather holds...also...I can't find the clothes that I'm supposed to wear..." She still was too nervous to look at him and twisted her foot on the ball, popping her toes at the same time. Closing her eyes, she relaxed a bit as the breeze kept enveloping her and trying to hide her nerves as well. No matter how hard she tried, her heart never lied about how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

He raised his eyebrows a little, a bit suprised but quickly nodded, saying* Feel free...i'll make sure to not keep you awake when you go to bed. *he kept looking at her, his expression tense and slightly strange., it was the longing he held back. he wanted to go to her, touch her, kiss her, anything he could, but he knew better self control than that. he still wished desperately for a way to make her stay and spend time with him. suddenly he realized something that might work and he blurted out, holding up his open journal* I'm writing you a song..
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm

She turned once the concept of leaving the door was negotiated, stopping at his last words, "You're...you're writing me a song? Why?" Slowly, she came back to the doorframe and held the towel in place with her right hand, "Can we discuss this after we find where Alice and Esme stored my clothes? It's a bit...draftier then I would like..." She started blushing then and lowered her head to hide the red rush her cheeks had become. "Also...with Esme mentioning that I"m to stay here while Grams is in Paris? I...don't understand...I always stay by myself when she's on her fashion trips...and I know we've already decided that I am, but it's still a little weird."

Last edited by Alex Marseille on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm

His mouth dropped open in shocked suprise and he rushed to get to his feet, blabberinbg* Yes, yes of course, I apologize...8he came towards her, his eyes on her lushing face briefly before he brushed lightly past her and into her room. He went to the dresser and opened the drawers, stopping when he hit the undergarments. he would have blushed then if he were capable and he turned to face her quickly, cominbg back towards her and into his room again* uh, it looks like your dresser is well stocked. Alice will have gotten you things you like, so dont worry about that. *he smiled sweetly to her and said* I'll leave you to change...8he gently eased the open door past her body and slowly shut it, hoping fervently that she'd really come back when she was finished.*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 pm

She watched him as he checked her dresser, still being shy about the whole concept of staying with him. When he closed the adjoining door, she searched the dresser until she found was she wanted. Out of habit more than anything she went to change in the bathroom. She had found a matching bra and boy shorts set ,red with black lace roses, putting that on as well as a pair of black boy shirts, she hesitated at the shirt she had chose. Pulling on the white t-shirt, she ignored the fact that the faintest of her bra could be seen under it. She brushed her hair out and pulled it back into a messy bun, letting her bangs hang in her eyes. After a few more minutes, she went back to the adjoined door and padded barefoot into his room, speaking shyly, "I hope I'm not intruding...I thought that since there's an adjoining door....you wouldn't mind me coming it..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 pm

He just barely hid his enthusiasm as she came back into his room. he turned in his chair to face his fainting couch, gesturing to it for her to take* I dont mind at all, in fact I enjoy your company greatly....8he sounded a bit shy as he said the last bit* I've missed it more than you can understand...*he covered over his flustered moment by getting up and going to his stereo. he turned it up and switched cd's to Coheed and Cambria, letting it play as he went to sit again. he shut his TV off and set his journal open flat, face-down on his lap, giving her his full attention*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 pm

She sat down on his fainting couch and crossed her legs, left over right, bouncing her above leg. Leaning back on her hands, she stared at the floor, not knowing what to say. Pressing her lips into a hard line, she rolled them against each other in a nervous fashion. Swallowing hard, she took a deep breath and finally spoke, "...I don't even know where to begin..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 pm

He let out a breath of relief when she spoke and smiled, saying* I don't either honestly...thats why I blurted that out about writing you a song. I wasnt lying though, I am writing one....8he turned slightly away from her, hoping if he wasnt so intently focused on her she would relax more*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

She smiled brightly when he admitted that he was seriously writing her a song, falling back into silence. After a few more songs played, she laid back on the couch and kept her legs crossed, tucking her hands behind her head and staring at the ceiling. Closing her eyes, she started to relax a little and left his stereo take away her worries and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 pm

He noticed her relaxing and smiled happily, going back to his writing. he was exstatic that she was 'hanging' out with him like a normal boy and seemed so comfortable in his room and being around him. he finally finished his composition and sighed happily, saying* Its finished.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:07 pm

"Does that mean I have to move....I just got comfortable on your couch...." Her mind started to wander to heated thoughts that shouldn't even be crossing her mind yet. He was shirtless as was she, his hands roamed over her as they kissed passionately. They rolled around her bed or where-ever it was she was fantasizing about as said given time. Shaking her head, she made the image go away but her pulse has sped up from it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

He caught the barest edge of her dormant power, a power no-one realized she had yet. he automatically got to his feet and was standing over her without remembering doing it. his voice sounded almost distant as his eyes trailed over her clothing, resting on the slight shadow of her black and red lace showing through the shirt she wore. he swallowed heavily and his eyes fluttered a little.* You dont have to move...ever.....*the way his voice sounded when he said 'ever' was so much more different from the rest of his sentance. there was a longing, almost posessive edge to it, his deep emotion peeking through the cracks before he walled them tightly away again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm

She said without thinking, eyes still closed, "Good...wasn't planning on it until I go to bed..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

He chuckled softly and sat down next to her on the floor, leaning his back on the couch edge. he opened his journal to the page titled: Alexandria's Lullaby. He began to hum the basic melody to her softly, hitting his remote and shutting his stereo down.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

She uncrossed her legs when he sat on the floor by her with made then spread apart and pressed her calves against the side, giving her legs the perfect L. Listening to the lullaby, a soft smile began to creep along her lips as he hummed, "I like it...I want to hear the real thing....whenever I'm motivated enough to move...Now's not a good time."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 pm

He jerked slightly when her leg touched him, then he relaxed against her and began to savor the slight warmth through the clothes, the smell of her skin and hair, so very close. he took a deep breath before he could speak and even when he did it was obvious something had rattled him a bit* There's no rush to hear it right away. Maybe tommorow....and I coukld see about recording it for your iPod. Alice told me you have one....
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 am

Alex nodded lethargically and yawned, the warmth of her shower had made her even more tired then before. After their walk down one of the many trails earlier in the day, she had been beat but refused to let him know. The warm summer air kept blowing in across her body, reminding her of Los Angeles, the warm sun, the trees, the ocean, and the beach. Oh the warm sand between her toes....she actually missed it. Something was keeping her perfectly content where she was right now, but she couldn't quite figure it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 am

When Alex didn't react negatively to his slight touch he relaxed even more against her leg, turning slightly more to the side, able to face her properly and still stay sitting right where he was. he watched her obviously exhausted expression and he frowned slightly. He knew she was trying to hide her fatigue from him, but he wasn't the son of a doctor for nothing. Not to mention he already had two medical degrees. He had finished humming her lullaby and sat silently for a few minutes before he spoke in a nearly inaudible voice* Alexandria....are you falling asleep....?
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Alex had started to drift off the further he got into his lullaby for her, her breathing had slowed down to that of slumbering. It took a bit to hear him but she did answer him, half-asleep, "Hm...kinda......"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

He moved slowly to turn and kneel on his knees next to her, his face very close to her arm. he spoke softly still, his tone a bit hesitant* Would you like me to carry you to your bedroom and tuck you in?
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Her eyebrows raised then and she opened her eyes, looking at him as she processed his request. The last time he had carried her she was barely coherent enough to enough notice. Glancing down at her wrapped right hand, biting her bottom lip. Propping herself up on her forearms, she reached up with her left hand and pulled her hairtie out, letting the breeze play with the half-curled, half-waved strands, "Um...I can manage...but....maybe it'll help me remember...."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

A person would have to be completely blind to not see the way Edward's eyes locked on and followed Alex's every motion. He stared at her face and hair as she loosed it down her back and a noticeable tremor ran through his body, his eyes widening more when the light breeze floated the loose blond silk into a soft halo around Alex's head. Her scent was immediately blown to him and he inhaled deeply, his eyes rolling for a moment before he forced himself by sheer will to act normal. he had to try twice before he could speak, but then he said* I don't really understand....remember what? *he came slowly to her, his arms just held out a bit to show her he was ready to carry her if she wanted it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next