Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Edward held up a black silk button up and scrutinized it in the mirror against his complexion, then grabbed a red silk tie and looked at them together. he sighed and set them aside, grabbing a white cotton dress shirt and trying to match them to a pair of dress slacks. He and Alice were out for the day, shopping together at all the best spots, as only Alice could pick them. He sighed heavily and turned to look at his favorite sister, sounding frustrated* I don't know, I like the black and red, but thats really dressy. Not exactly everyday Forks attire, eh? Maybe for a dance at school....if I can convince Alex to go with me. *he sighed again.*
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm

She laughed as she walked over to her brother as she took the shirt out of his hands.

"I love how you honestly think she would willingly go to a dance with you."

She drug him over to a wall of jeans. She pulled some off and held them up to him. "Here find this darkwash pair in your size. They will go perfectly with this pewter blazer I found for you and this blue shirt." She had a pile of clothes for him to try on. Among them were some sweaters and cardigans with some t shirts which were his favorite and some comfy jeans and khakis of varying colors.

She sauntered over to the girls section of the boutique and went crazy picking everything up form gowns to belts and shoes and shorts. She had to hold it together to still look like a human, but her insides craved to dash from wall to wall.

Her brother looked at her with a mixture of amusement and humor in his eyes. She rolled her eyes at him and lightly punched him on the shoulder. "Come on let's go try this own. I'm itching to make a purchase and make you hold my bags." She smiled and started towards to the dressing rooms.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Edward made a mock face of pain when she punched him, then gathered together his heap of clothing and headed for the dressing rooms, speaking in a slightly cloth-muffled voice* I really want to take her to a dance though.....maybe you can help me convince her? Just think about all the dresses and shoes and make-up you could torture her with. Not to mention i'd get to show her off once you've worked your secret necro-girl magic on her. 8he winked at her and went into his dressing room before she could punch him again. he undressed in a blur now that he was safely out of human sight and dressed in the first outfit she'd picked out. he came out and went to look in the mirror critically, turning this way and that.* I think I like this one Ali, but I dont know where I would wear it. Certainly not to school...well, I dont know. it might be fun to dress all preppy and aggravate Newton right on the first day of classes...
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Walking threw the shopping center Jasper picked up two familiar scents he knew all too well Alice and Edward were here but were, Jazz started looking for his wife and brother..

He came across one of alices favourite shops her scent was there but she wasnt but she not long left , jazz kept looking threw the mall in search of his beloved then he seen her the most beautiful creature in the world ....His Alice... and beside her was edward...

Walking up behind them he knew theyd know he was there When he got too them he said a simple "Hello you two"
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Alice was already in her fifth outfit by the time Edward had put on his first. "What do you have on?" She peeked her head out, but she could not see him. Slipping back into her room she continued to change and pondered what Edward was saying.

"Edward, don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure things are not moving to fast with Alex? I mean, I know she has been missing from your life for longer than either you nor i nor the rest of the family can stand, but I would hate to see moving fast rip you apart. I don't see things ending well and I'm not sure why. I don't see a dance in your future. As a matter of fact, I don't see a lot in your future. Everything about her is so cloudy to me, and that scares me."

In an attempt to keep things nonchalant, she stepped out and saw him in a pair of ripped jeans and a plaid button up on with his signature knit hat.

"Hot." She laughed. "But seriously. Is Alex even strong enough to handle all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 pm

His lighter mood seemed to vanish with Alice's words and he gave her a somewhat hurt look. more however, he looked a bit frightened. he was so used to Alice seeing everything and knowing what was coming, it was unsettling to think that she wasn't foolproof. he pulled the hat off his head and balled it up in his hands, looking down at the floor as he spoke, his tone wary and hurt* You don't understand Alice....you knew that Jasper was your mate. You just saw him and knew where to go...but me....I know shes mine Alice. She has to be. *he looked back up at her, his gaze almost pleading with her now, but for what there was no telling* I can feel it....I felt it before...when she was little, but it was more brotherly. Now...*he fell silent and shook his head a little, turning back towards his dressing room, his shoulders slumped slightly, as if the wind was out of his sails. his voice changed then as he continued, filled with a pain that he hid from his entire family, but that he had never been able to hide from Jasper or Alice simply because of their abilities*...she has to be my mate Alice...I....i cant be alone anymore. I just....i wont survive it. I can't go on seeing all of you together, knowing that your mant to be with each other always, and hearing your every thought...and being...alone. I cant....I wont do it again....i'd rather die.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 am

"Here, zip me up." she turned to face her brother in a white sweetheart cut dress with a blue and pink floral print on the skirt complete with some pink heels.

She touched his sad face and turned it to meet hers. "Look at me Edward. I know its scary. I do. It scares the hell out of me."

He laughed slightly at his tiny sister using such a strong word.

"I am trying to see the future, but something about her is not right, and at this point I can't tell if thats good or bad, but I do know one thing. You are hurting, and that kills me. Jasper and I are soulmates. We were cut from the same page and we will be together till the end of time seperates us. That exists for you too. She is out there Edward.. I know it. You know it too. I am just afraid you are so tired of being alone that you are trying to force things, and I don't want that."

She blurred back into the room and came back out in some Antonio Melani brown thick heels, True Religion light wash jeans, a thin white t shirt, and a Isaac Mizrahi cream blazer with a silver necklace and a simple dark blue scarf.

"Don't feel bad. I know things will work out Edward, I just don't want to hide things from you about this anymore. not that I could, but I want you to feel that I am being honest with you."

She walked over and gave her brother a tight hug. "Cheer up. Please. We have so much more shopping to do."

He smiled slightly at her, but she knew their conversation was far from over. She put back on her dark skinny jeans and lavender top and pulled on her cream, cashmere jacket while slipping her flat Gianni Binis back on and gathered her clothes, handbags, jewelry, and shoes and headed for the sales associate that was sure to be shocked at their large total.

"I was thinking after we hit Frock Candy and some other boutiques that we may hit a select few car delearships."

Alice could practically feel Edward's mood lighten as they headed to the register and this made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Edward's face hardened slightly and he looked angry at first, but as they paid for all of their clothes and Alice mentioned cars, his anger was washed away. as they headed out of the store he continued their conversation. his tone of voice was confident and firm* I am not being stupid out of some desperate need for a companion Alice. She is my mate. When I touch her...*he stopped for a moment, not sure how to explain, then he said* When I touch her...I feel peaceful....like im home. *he shot Alice a fierce glance and repeated firmly, slightly angrily* She is the one Alice.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Alice stopped in her tracks and dropped her bags to the ground and let her shoulders slump. She knew she had gone to far this time.

"Ok Edward, thats fine. I understand. I do.. but you have to understand where I am coming from too. I am just concerned about you and about her. I love you both so much and it just hurts me to think of either one of you being unhappy."

She bent down and picked up her bags. She was somewhat pissed st her brother for not taking the time to pick her brains and see that she only had his best at heart. She stalked away from him needing a second to clear her mind. Things had been so off lately and she knew it centered around the events that had occured since the fundraiser. She used to be so close with Edward and now their entire family seemed to be falling apart around her. She felt so powerless and this fight that she was having with her brother was not helping things at all.

Today was so beautiful, at least for a vampire it was, but this fight was ruining it. Alice did not want to be mad at anyone about what was going on, but she could not help but feeling slightly mad at Alex for bringing this on her family so suddenly, and now, without warning, Edward was taking Alex's side and this left her more angry and confused than ever.

She pushed the door open of another boutique determined to shop off her stress. Her brother followed silently... for now.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Edward followed silently after his favorite sister, his brows furrowed unhappily and a frown on his face. he moved to walk slightly faster, catching up with Alice and grabbing her shoulder. he'd been reading her mind moments before and so he said* Alice...I understand. I sort of feel he same way. I know that she's my mate...but...*his eyes turned pained as he looked down at his pixie-like sibling* I don't want us torn apart...any of us. 8he gave her shoulder a slight squeeze and a hesitant smile* especially with you Alice...but trust me...no matter how sure I am of Alexandria...i'm just as confused and worried as you are.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"Thats the part that scares me the most Edward. We have such strong powers and for BOTH of us to be in the dark scares me to death."

She walked away from her brother and began pilfering through some clothes. Her cold fingers ran over the soft cashmere and smooth silk tops. As her hands wandered so did her mind. It bounced around from Jasper to the wedding, but as usual it ended up on the cloudy mess of a future that Alex's life entailed. Even though he said he understood, Alice did not see this all really and truly making sense to Edward. He was so consumed with Alex that she did not think he was prepared to see his family leave. Emmett and Rosalie had both decided they were leaving and while Emmett had told the family, Rose hadn't. Alice had already seen the affects of their leaving and it was not good. She knew that if she had seen it, then Edward had surely seen it as well.

"I know she is your mate, Edward," Alice said quietly, "and I know you are happy with her. I just want you to stay that way."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Edward was no longer interested in most of the clothes, only grabbing a few items here and there. He stayed close to Alice, reading her mind and frowning in response to her thoughts. when he finally spoke his voice was very quiet and it seemed to be tinged with a bit of shame* I wish there was something I could do...to keep Emmett and Rose at home...but...short of moving out and taking Alex with me...*he sighed and shook his head sadly, his voice going so soft that only Alice's vampiric ears would pick it up* I feel like its all my fault....I cant stand it...this guilt.....and I dont know what to do to fix things...*his expression looked depressed and hopeless then as he fiddled with a oriental designed silk skinny tie*
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Alice walked over and slipped the tie out from her brother's hand and replaced it with a more modern Bordeaux tie with red cross hatching.

"I know you feel guilty, but don't. This is not your fault. You could not prevent this from happening so quit acting like you could." She said the last part with a little more snap than she meant to. "You cannot make this better all by yourself. It is going to take the work of the entire family and unless you can find a way to change Emmett and Rose's mind then there will not be a family to help you."

She could sense that Edward thought Emmett was leaving to be with Rose because Rose clearly hated Alex and was not afraid to tel anyone. "Emmett is going because Ales brings out something in him that is not good and he does not like it any more than anyone else does. This hold she has on you, the magnetic one, it has a hold on everyone. Emmett is not used to this. The only hold he has ever felt was for Rose and it is freaking him out to experience something new like this." she paused to pick up a few more outfits for Alex, Rose, Esme, and herself. 'We both have to figure out a way to fix this ok?"

She walked a little ways towards the back section where she could try on shoes and then stopped and turned back. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Edward cringed slightly at the sharp edge to Alice's voice and he looked down at the floor of the store, his expression sad* As I said....I should move out and take her with me. We could live nearby, and visit...or...I could just visit if Alexandria's presence would be unwelcome. *he looked at Alice then, still sad looking* It's the only logical thing I can think of Alice....*he looked at the tie she had put in his hands and smiled slightly, though he grabbed the oriental tie back as well and narrowed his eyes slightly at his sister, saying* I like this one too...
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

She rolled her eyes as he picked the oriental tie back up. She knew that when it came to changing his fashion sense, she would be hitting a brick wall.

"Edward, do you really think that leaving is the best option? I mean, you would be doing exactly what we are trying to prevent Emmett and Rose from doing. If you left the family would still be ripped apart."

For once in Alice's life, the beautiful dresses in the windows and on the walls of the boutiques were not the only thing on her mind.

"Honestly Edward, do you truly think that leaving this family is going to fix things?" she asked incredulously. "Think about the impact of your decisions. Think about what you would do to Esme, and to Carlisle," she paused afraid she would break." and to me."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Edwards eyes were pained as Alice finished speaking and he hurried to try and reassure her* No, it wouldnt have to be that way. I could live nearby, in town, or have a house built on some of our land. I would always just be a run or a short drive away...then Emmett and Rose wouldnt have to leave the house, or our lives...and..Alice..I would never leave you behind, abandon you all just for a girl. Even if she is my mate, my family is important to me as well...
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well, I don't think you see it that way anymore. A short run? A short drive?" She threw the clothes in a dressing room and shut the door behind her before Edward cold stop her. The brim of her eyes burned hot and she recognized this feeling immediately. If she were a human, she would be crying right now.

She collected herself quickly as her brother paced outside her door. She slipped on an olive dress with a wrap around neck and some tall brown Kurt Geiger heels. She walked back out and glared at her brother. He had hit a nerve and he knew it.

"I am going run the risk of sounding like Rose when I say this, but you do know that if you move out with her that you will be implicating the ENTIRE family. You are supposed to be young. How do you think it is going to look when you move out to live with your girlfriend before your sister gets married, albeit for what seems like the millionth time, but that is beside the point."

She stalked back into the dressing room and slipped into a more weather appropriate outfit for Forks. She had slipped into another pair of dark jeans by Deisel and a white shirt with a peacock feather print design and relaxed grey vest. She paired it with some brown leather flat boots and walked back into the store to admire herself in the mirror. She could feel Edward's eyes burning into her back. She spun around and faced him, not afraid of him like most people were.

"What? Is there anything else you need to say to me? Or are you done hurting me for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 pm

As Edward listened to his sister speak his face became pained and very upset. he looked at the floor for a few moments, then when he looked up and Alice snapped at him his mouth dropped open slightly. he stared at his sister with obvious shocked dismay, a look that grew worse as she shut herself into the dressing room. his voice was a desperate pleading as he spoke* Alice...I never meant to hurt you...I don't want to hurt anyone...its just....the only thing I can think of to do....I....* he watched her as she came back out of the room again, frowning at his sisters words. he couldn't remember Alice having ever spoken to him in such a way before. he stared down towards the floor a little as he thought about what she had said. after a few seconds he squeezed his eyes shut tightly for a moment and his face flashed a spasm of mental anguish before he opened his eyes. they were filled with a desolation then and when he spoke, his voice had a dead, lethargic sound to it* So that's it then...I...I ca-cant have her....*his breathing began to speed up a little with his rising flood of emotions and he choked out* She has to go home......I could never have a life with her...because of the way I look. The way I look! I'm doomed to be treated as a child forever then...is that what your trying to say Alice!? *his voice became more angry and bitter as he spoke, though there was a great pain evident in it as well* I am doomed to an eternity of pain and loneliness then....*he smiled bitterly for a brief moment* Because of my youth..*he squeezed his eyes shut tightly again and lowered his face towards the floor, his hands balled into fists at his sides. when he spoke again it was a nearly inaudible sound* So it comes to this....I can have my family. Or I can have my mate. But not both, and if I did chose her I would be ruining her life, as well as my own, because we wouldnt be safe anywhere we went. *he turned away from his sister, shaking his head a little as he stared at the floor with a burning gaze of pain. he stood here with his back to her for a few minutes, then he set his bag of purchased clothing right there on the floor in front of her as he began to slowly walk towards the door. He had always been able to count on Alice. she was his closest friend and confidant, yet now he felt deeply wounded by her lack of encouragement or suggestions.*
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Alice knew the second that her brother turned around that she had gone way to far.

"Stop Edward."

He kept walking thus trying her patience. "I said stop." He paused briefly and then turned to face her icy glare. "Is this the person that you have become? This pitiful and pathetic person!" She was beyond angry at herself for upsetting her brother, but his last words had sent her spiralling over the edge. "You, in all of my years of existence, have been the brave one! The one who kept his head up and on his shoulders when things got rough. Jasper has always been the compelling one, Emmett, the strong one, Rosalie, the beautiful but bitchy one, Carlisle, the helping hand, Esme, the motherly and caring one, and me, the tiny yet annoying one with an amazing fashion sense. It is who we are Edward. It is what we do best. You have always been best at fixing things and keeping this family together." She stalked over to his bags and picked them up and shoved them back into his hands.

"Are you trying to tell me, that now? After all of this time. That one girl has walked into your life and you are BROKEN. You don't know what to do?? Well, I for one, do not believe it. I just think you have no faith in yourself. I always thought that I could tell you my opinion. Not that you did not know it already," she added as a side note. "but that I could tell you out of my own decision, and that you would always understand and take it with a grain of salt. You are the one who knows what is going on in my head, not the other way around. If you want to be with her then by all means Edward, BE WITH HER."

People were starting to look so they walked out of the botique and back to Alice's yellow Porsche. She cranked the engine and took off to the Ferrari dealership and continued to yell at her brother.

"I can't believe that for two seconds you thought that any of my comments and opinions meant that I did not and would not support what you have with Alex, but let me go ahead and for argument's sake, make it clear to you. I would hate for this to not work out on account of miscommunication. I think things between you two and the rest of the family are going to prove to be more than difficult, but I think that you with my help can make it work, but you better be open and honest with me about it ok?"

Edward had been silent the entire time his sister chastised him. The angrier she got the harder her foot puched down on the pedal.

"You will not be this pitiful person who is doomed to be alone for forever do you hear me? You and her will be together and it will work out as long as you be who you have always been. The brave one, the calm one, the optimistic one. We are a family Edward. A family that, hand in hand, faces destiny."

Deciding that her comments would be enough for now she redirected her attention to the road focusing on the ever passing trees while her brother sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:19 pm

He was silent as he listened to his sister rant and rave at him, his head and eyes cast down. when she finally fell silent he spoke in a soft voice.* I apologize Alice. Of course your right. I'm just...confused. I don't know how to deal with all of this...she's....Alex, she's just scattered everything in my head. I don't understand how to deal with it. And....*his voice grew even softer then and he sounded ashamed of himself* ....i'm afraid. I'm afraid i'm breaking our family apart....and I don't know how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Alice did not even have time to chastise her brother for feeling confused. The spaced out look crossed her face and Edward immediately noticed. She slammed on her breaks and whipped the car around in one fluid motion. Right before her brother zoned in on her brain she started translating the Battle Hymn of the Republic into Arabic. When she was finished she moved on-

"Not Korean sign language." Edward huffed and she could tell she had blocked him out. For now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward   Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree!- Alice and Edward
Page 1 of 1